- 260 Registered Office Smith Craven are the chosen Registered Office for 260 Limited Companies
- 48 Staff Members Our approach has been backed up by highly trained and experienced professional staff.
- 53 Startup’s Smith Craven continuously strive to help start up businesses get off the ground.
- 155 Years experience of Partners/Associates Smith Craven's partners boast an incredible amount of experience.
- Making Tax Digital Making Tax Digital (MTD) is a UK Government initiative to make it easier for individuals and businesses to get their tax right and keep on top of their affairs. More Info
- Tax Planning & Compliance Services Smith Cravens’ pro-active approach to tax planning means you’ll be advised on all areas of taxation. More Info
- Payroll Services Expect a personal, confidential and cost-effective payroll service tailored to suit your needs. More Info
- Business Services Achieve your business objectives and gain confidence for the future. More Info
- Audit Risk, Governance and Internal Control are the competencies that underpin the Audit Team and Smith Cravens’ roles and responsibilities to their clients. More Info
- Contractors Services Smith Craven offer a specialist service for Contractors due to the nature of the business and the tax legislation. More Info
- Start Up Smith Craven has developed their core business by providing specialist knowledge in raising finance for business start-ups. More Info
- Corporate Services Expect high standards of professionalism and confidentiality in the corporate field. More Info
- Business Growth Division Smith Craven assist clients controlled, accelerated and sustainable growth, via strategic planning, coaching and training. More Info
Andy Cribb FCA Managing Partner"Managing Partner Andy qualified as an Accountant in 1988, commenced work at Smith Craven in 1992, before becoming Partner in the firm in 1997. He has a wealth of experience and extends this beyond Smith Craven, through his commitment and involvement in other organisations: Chair of Oasis Aquila Housing, Chair of St Mary’s Community Centre, Vice Chair of the Sheffield Diocesan Board of Finance, Chair of Finance of Greenbelt Festival".
Kelvin Fitton FCA Partner"Kelvin obtained a degree in Economics at Lancaster University before qualifying as an Accountant in 1994. He joined Smith Craven that same year and became a Partner in 2000. He is committed to supporting the local economy; by extending his knowledge and experience via his relationships with clients, his involvement on the board of Doncaster Chamber of Commerce and Enterprise, Vice Chair of Finance for Enterprise (formally Donbac) & Treasurer of Doncaster CVS".
James Ryan FCCA Partner"James has many years experience working within the Accountancy sector and has such has built a sound reputation specifically in the North Nottinghamshire Area. James joined Smith Craven in 2004 and became a Partner in 2008. He currently heads up the Worksop and Chesterfield Offices".
David Middlemass FCCA Partner"David joined Smith Craven in 2001 and qualified as an Accountant later that year. He became an Associate in the firm in 2006 before becoming a Partner in 2014. David holds the position of Non Executive Director at Doncaster based charity Refurnish".